Subsidized Loans by BDL
Subsidized Loan by BDLFinance Bank s.a.l. provides loans for productive institutions subsidized by the Central Bank of Lebanon and intended to finance, expand and develop productive projects at a low interest. This loan allows the development of agricultural, industrial, tourism and development sectors, in order to promote and develop the national economy and local developmental projects.
Interest RatesIn USD: Libor Rate + 7% In Lebanese pound: Interest of Lebanese treasury bonds for two years +1%
Loan Repayment Method
- A grace period ranging from 3 to 6 months.
- 15% paid in installments for the first two years.
- 85% settled in installments for the remaining period (5 years).
- The Customer's record is free of any debts classified in other banks.
- The customer must not be registered on the bounced checks list.
- The customer requesting the loan is experienced in the business domain of the company or institution (Track record).
- The project is developmental and evolutionary in one of the vital economic sectors.
- BDL approval.
- A personal Identity card, or a passport, or an individual civil status record.
- The institution's title deed or a lease contract legalized by the competent municipality.
- The company's legal papers (commercial register, commercial circular, attestation of registering the institution at the Ministry of Finance) as well as the financials.
- Overview about the company's business, in addition to a letter including the project of developing the productive institution and the reasons behind applying for the loan.
- Recent study on the economic feasibility of the project and the subject of the loan application.
- A list of the client's assets in kind and cash that can be presented, in whole or in part, as an adequate security for the loan.
For more informationYou can visit us at the head office of the bank located at: Hamra- Omar Bin Abdul Aziz Street Intra Investment Co. Building - Second Floor Or contact us: Tel: +961 1 74 56 58/59/60 - ext.: 226 Fax: +961 1 341287 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening HoursMonday to Friday from 08:30 am to 1:15 pm Saturday from 08:30 am to 12:00 pm Excluding official holidays "The Information contained in this page is correct on the date of publishing at this website. The bank reserves the right to change the content without any prior notice"
Banking in Lebanon
Bank Accounts in Lebanon
Loans in Lebanon
Beirut Banking Office
Hamra- Omar Bin Abdul Aziz Street
Intra Investment Co. Building - First Floor
P.O. Box: 5044/11 Beirut, Lebanon
Tel.: +961 1 74 56 58/59/60
Fax: +961 1 341287 - +961 1 74 56 58
/59/60 - ext: 275
Finance Bank SAL Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved